The following are the procedures for prospective students at Medmina College:
- Method 1 (Online) – Make payment of #10,000.00 to the School Account. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with evidence of payment to request for Online Application Form Pin. After receiving the pin, Complete your Form Online.
Method 2 (Manual) – Download the Application form from the website. Complete it and make payment of #10,000.00 to the School Account.
- Submit the completed application form accompanied with the following documents at the school:
- Photocopy of Candidate’s Birth Certificate/International Passport Data Page
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs (not more than one (1) months old)
- The Most Recent Academic Report Card from current school.
- Applicant’s Character Testimonial from current school.
NB: Parents living outside Nigeria must provide the name and contact details of a guardian living in Nigeria
- Entrance examination for Basic 7-8 and 10-11
- Successful candidates will be informed via Email, SMS or phone call
- A provisional letter of admission is issued for collection
- Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payments
- Payments are made to designated banks
- Students meet with head teacher and is allocated to the appropriate class and house
For further enquiries on how to apply;
Fees & Payment Procedure
School fees are usually stated at the beginning of the admission process for a specific academic year. For new students, the fees include the cost of the prospectus, a registration fee (a once only payment), tuition, textbooks, school uniforms, Co-curricular activities and developmental levy.
School fees may be paid annually or termly but are due on or before the first day of school. Only certified bank drafts made payable to Medmina College will be accepted.
The School reserves the right to change the fees listed here prior to the opening of any school year. However, every effort will be made to give ample advance notice of such change.
All fees are payable by bank draft in favour of Medmina College, and by electronic payment channels:-online (internet) funds transfer. The school bank account details are:
Bank: Stanbic IBTC
Account Name: Medmina College
Account No. 0018101787
Bank: Access bank
Account name: Medmina College
Account Number: 0052935710
Transaction notification details/advices can either be brought to the School Accounts Office or forwarded to our e-mail address for acknowledgement and issuance of official receipts for the updating of your child’s account.
Please note that it is important that the School Accounts Office should be notified when payments of any sort are made into the school bank account to ensure that our records are up-dated appropriately.
If interested in enrolling your child, please call the school telephone numbers (+2347032310428, +2348024007315, +2349051887820, +2348076161169) or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com